- TOP FRENCH TEAM CONFIRMED TO RACE XPD 2015 Nico Seguin, from the number 6 AR World Ranked team from France, Team Raidlight, has confirmed they will compete at the XPD Expedition Race in Australia from 3-14th August next year.
- XPD INFORMATION NIGHTS - YOU ARE INVITED! Ever wonder what it takes to complete the 700km XPD Expedition Race? Dreamt one day you might attempt this expedition of a lifetime? New and previous competitors alike are invited to learn more about XPD, and in particular this 8th Edition in the QLD Tropics.
- BIVOUAC/OUTDOOR RETURNING TO DEFEND PODIUM POSITION Ranked World Number 11 - Team Bivouac/Outdoor Colts Adventure Racing from New Zealand - have confirmed they will be returning to next edition of XPD to defend their podium position from the last years race!
- World Ranked No. 8 - Equipe BMS Brazil - Set to Race XPD Camila Nicolau and Guilherme Pahl are the core of this strong and motivated international team. Their recent AR World Series results include 6th place at the epic 2013 AR World Championship in Costa Rica, 3rd place at the Ecomotion Pro 2013 and 10th place at Godzone Adventure 2013.
- INTERNATIONAL XPD RACE BOUND FOR THE QUEENSLAND TROPICS The Tropics of North Queensland (QLD) will host to the 8th edition of the international XPD Expedition Race from 3 - 14th August 2015. 200+ competitors from around the globe, supported by over 100 staff and volunteers, will undertake a 700km adventure race involving mountain biking, running and kayaking. Teams will experience a course designed to be “as much an expedition as a race”.
- XPD 7 - LIVE COVERAGE Watch what happened at XPD 7 at live.xpd.com.au
XPD is Australia’s own expedition length adventure race. Teams of four competitors from around the globe trek, mountain bike, and kayak for five to ten days in this world renowned expedition. These adventurers race day and night over a 700km course pushing themselves to the ultimate limits of human endurance.
8th Edition: Scheduled 3-14 August 2015 in the Queensland Tropics.