- Team Information Pack 1 Released The major information pack for teams racing at XPD 2015 is now available. Click the image to download.
- Mecure Townsville to Host XPD HQ and Accommodation The newly refurbished four star Mercure Townsville will host the XPD HQ and team accommodation. It is located only minutes from the airport or city centre, and is set amidst 11 acres of unique tropical gardens on the shores of Lake Curralea.
- TOP FRENCH TEAM CONFIRMED TO RACE XPD 2015 Nico Seguin, from the number 6 AR World Ranked team from France, Team Raidlight, has confirmed they will compete at the XPD Expedition Race in Australia from 3-14th August next year.
- BIVOUAC/OUTDOOR RETURNING TO DEFEND PODIUM POSITION Ranked World Number 11 - Team Bivouac/Outdoor Colts Adventure Racing from New Zealand - have confirmed they will be returning to next edition of XPD to defend their podium position from the last years race!
- World Ranked No. 8 - Equipe BMS Brazil - Set to Race XPD Camila Nicolau and Guilherme Pahl are the core of this strong and motivated international team. Their recent AR World Series results include 6th place at the epic 2013 AR World Championship in Costa Rica, 3rd place at the Ecomotion Pro 2013 and 10th place at Godzone Adventure 2013.
- INTERNATIONAL XPD RACE BOUND FOR THE QUEENSLAND TROPICS The Tropics of North Queensland (QLD) will host to the 8th edition of the international XPD Expedition Race from 3 - 14th August 2015. 200+ competitors from around the globe, supported by over 100 staff and volunteers, will undertake a 700km adventure race involving mountain biking, running and kayaking. Teams will experience a course designed to be “as much an expedition as a race”.
- XPD 7 - LIVE COVERAGE Watch what happened at XPD 7 at live.xpd.com.au
XPD is Australia’s own expedition length adventure race. Teams of four competitors from around the globe trek, mountain bike, and kayak for five to ten days in this world renowned expedition. These adventurers race day and night over a 700km course pushing themselves to the ultimate limits of human endurance.
8th Edition: Scheduled 3-14 August 2015 in the Queensland Tropics.
Team Information - Information Pack 1