- ARWC 2016 General Entries Fill in 15 Minutes - Team List Released General entries to the AR World Championship 2016 went even faster than predicted, taking just 15 minutes to fill the available positions.
- Ulladulla Chosen as Host Town The beautiful coastal town of Ulladulla in the Shoalhaven of NSW, Australia has been chosen to host over 400 athletes, officials and media for the AR World Championship 2016.
- AR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2016 - Dates set for 8 to 18 November 2016 The Adventure Racing World Championships 2016 is to be held from 8 until 18 November 2016 in the Shoalhaven region of NSW, Australia. The detailed event schedule has also been released.
- ADVENTURE RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2016 BOUND FOR NSW, AUSTRALIA The world’s toughest adventure athletes will travel to New South Wales (NSW) to traverse the wilderness of the Shoalhaven as part of the 2016 Adventure Racing World Championships (ARWC).
- XPD TROPICS - WHAT A RACE! From ocean to rainforest to the outback, racing through a variety of terrains, in remote areas, 36 teams representing 10 countries, have raced up to 10 days to complete Australia’s toughest race, XPD Expedition Adventure Race. XPD is an international event on the Adventure Racing World Series (ARWS).
- FANTASTIC VIDEO FROM TEAM MERRELL ADVENTURE ADDICTS Do yourself a favour and watch this great video from the South African Team filmed at XPD.
- RACE REPORTS AND VIDEOS FROM TEAMS Get it straight from the horses mouth. We have started collating a collection of race reports and videos from teams. Head to the link then scroll down.
- XPD LIVE SITE - CHECK OUT THE ACTION Have a look at how the race unfolded. Use the race replay to follow tracks and get access to race photos and video.
The AR World Championship 2016, hosted by the XPD Expedition Race, scheduled from the 8 - 18 November 2016, will take teams representing over 30 countries on a 600km journey through the Shoalhaven region of New South Wales (NSW), Australia. The winning team is estimated to complete the non stop, unsupported course of trekking, mountain biking, kayaking and navigation in 4.5 days. The event will be a straight out linear race, no mandatory stops, no dark zones, no optional controls - pure adventure racing at it’s best!