- XPD TROPICS - WHAT A RACE! From ocean to rainforest to the outback, racing through a variety of terrains, in remote areas, 36 teams representing 10 countries, have raced up to 10 days to complete Australia’s toughest race, XPD Expedition Adventure Race. XPD is an international event on the Adventure Racing World Series (ARWS).
- FANTASTIC VIDEO FROM TEAM MERRELL ADVENTURE ADDICTS Do yourself a favour and watch this great video from the South African Team filmed at XPD.
- RACE REPORTS AND VIDEOS FROM TEAMS Get it straight from the horses mouth. We have started collating a collection of race reports and videos from teams. Head to the link then scroll down.
- WANT ACCESS TO THE MAPS USED BY THE TEAMS? You can access these and the course booklet through this link. PLEASE NOTE: Much of the course is through private property and there is no public access.
- XPD LIVE SITE - CHECK OUT THE ACTION Have a look at how the race unfolded. Use the race replay to follow tracks and get access to race photos and video.
XPD is Australia’s own expedition length adventure race. Teams of four competitors from around the globe trek, mountain bike, and kayak for five to ten days in this world renowned expedition. These adventurers race day and night over a 700km course pushing themselves to the ultimate limits of human endurance.
9th Edition: Details and date announced shortly.